1. Collection of personal information: the Company may collect personal information and other data about you as you browse or otherwise interact with our site including but not limited to the following:
- name of legal guardian (if any);
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- academic and vocational transcripts and qualifications;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
2. Storage and Security
The Company will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
3. Use and disclosure
Information collected by the Company will not be disclosed to parties outside the Company except with your consent, or where required or authorised by law.
4. Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear.gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
5. Privacy complaints
If you wish to make a complaint about the way the Company handles your personal information, please contact the Company directly by email: [email protected]